7.01.2009

Welcome to NinaVision..

Welcome to NinaVision...
What is Nina-Vision?..
Nina Vision, is my personal blog spot,Where I am showing you the life of The Model Nina-Janae.Watching behind the scenes of Video shoots,Photoshoots, Styling of Make up artist, and Hair stylist. And even see the pictures of the final moments. I will show you my model/Writer life with other Upcoming models, Musicans, Actors,Directors,Artists, Rappers N Singers, Hairstylist,MUA's ,Designers,Dancers,ETC.
I will take you all over the Tristate and even out of the Tri-state we alot goes on..On the site expect to see the real deal. I will be giving out shoutouts to people I personally respect, because of their grind and Showing their passion for what they love most in these industries.
BUT..and I'm going to say but.. On Nina-Vision... We dont NOT hate on the next person. Hating is a trait like F&E's (Feelings n Emotions) that I dont tolerate. If you dont have anything positive or helpful, either dont say anything at all or just... EXIT..
At NinaVision, We shout out people that are striving for their craft, their form of art.
If you ever want to be feature as a shout out,Write me @ Nina.Janae@gmail.com
Twitter.com/NinaVision

No comments:

Post a Comment