7.16.2009

Many didnt know

Okay okay , So many people that have known me for a while know that since I was able to write Ive been a writer as well.Besides my passion for model,Fashion and Art.I used 2 study Writing,And still do. I'm currently in college as a English Major.
Growing up I have done A lot of song writing, but i have never put nething in anyone's hands.I'm working on 3 books .Yes I said three books.. I get kind of random ideas so it ended up being A poetry /Spoken word book.... An Story of my life... And A hood book as ppl would call it like a "True to the game " kind of book with all the details and everything .I was working on a play that i wanted to have done but... I kind lost my inspiration and that drove me to just sitting out. I had a writers block. Many people that read my writing knows that all my writing are very emotionful and deep. So when i went through my down fall not only did i have alot to say, I also had a writers block only allowing me to write about my current feelings.
I cant belive all the things i do at once ..I didnt even want to post this but...Audalisha had me thinking about something, she told me"Im looking for your book, when is it coming out ..I use it for advice i need that" Just hearing that just made me realize it people need my writings for their personal use why not..Ill keep writing just for that...Audalisha has being one of my new inspirations....

Audalisha was in a younger grade then me in Highschool. I call her my little sister..
follow her on Twitter lol.... @Mzsp0iledbrat22

I figured ill start posting my older work before I post anything new,just so everyone that doesnt know me, can get to know my style of writing...

Put please definelty show love and drop a comment I love comments lol


"AFTER THINKING LONG N HARD"


After thinking long and hard, about many different aspects of my life, through the lessons I learned I just came with one sentence. “We are all given equal opportunity to learn and grow and become whoever we wish to be.” Whatever your plan in your dreams, and even down to the obstacles we partake in. We are all to learn a valuable lesson in life. The many things you go through, whether it’s the same as someone else we are all to learn the same lesson. I believe that people, no matter what race, what culture differences we have all one thing in common. We all want success we always want to be happy. But that’s all we know we don’t know how to get there, but once you do. You have successfully put yourself into a path of greatness, and using all those lessons growing up and the little mistakes you have on your way up. You should be able to admit to your mistakes to you can be told when you’re doing them again, and how to improve on them. Don’t get me wrong this isn’t the easy task, but it’s a task we have to bear to do. Sometimes we may not want those people coming down on us about this we repeat and never learn from. But if they don’t do it, we will never be able to accept and move on to bigger and better and other mistakes. Wisdom is in the person who has accepted their past, and learned from not only theirs but others mistakes as well. In life I have made a lot of mistakes, some of which I would be probably never want to admit to but I know them see, unlike most teenagers and others. I didn’t have that Father and mother bond in my house. I had them outside of the house, so meaning, I can basically get away with my mistakes. Living with my grandmother who can only be my grandmother she cannot be superman and super woman. But when I was younger she played that role. Growing up I know I was hardheaded so it was maybe very hard for me to accept the fact that I was doing wrong, and being around my parents just made it look like I had no wrong. I had to learn the hard way, and what do they say, when you fall hard you have to recognize and just map out the situation and take some steps back to pick yourself up. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and even physically sometimes.
Life is made up of a lot of different things, but when you constantly falling don’t give up hope. Don’t ever give up hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment