7.05.2009

Been Blessed.

Lately I have been blessed with alot of good people in my life. I have been able to say that all my friends are on there move. With the blessed people in my life, it only drives me to do more things and strive for more. I only crave the best things so why settle for less.When I know theres oppurtunitys and money out there for everyone. As a friend told me and imma keep saying "Grind hard ,Youll rest when you die" And I feel thats so true. I also feel like as a model, I have all the tools now to be as successful as I want to be, just using them correctly would be the task that I will conquer next. Im not only a Model,I use my artistic mind for fashion .To work on Fashion shows ( look out for a show coming up ) And definetly my clothing designs that im soon to put more work into.
Most people dont understand my "Nina.Vision" Site .
My site is to be able to understand me,what i see and how im moving to get where i gotta be.Who i surround my self with and detail like that. Jealously and Hating just leave people broke so why hate.I show everyone love to the fullest because we are all working towards something we feel.
I am Nina.Janae.I am 19 years old. Birth day 10-13.
I was blessed to have a Mom in volved in modeling and Make up so she showed me how it was at first the struggle.Ive been involved in modeling since I was a child. But I finally choose to get my self involved at the age of 13-14.I was only test shooting and trying out things.Because those ages of teenage year yours changes are drastic.
And here I am , Working towards the same thoughts I had when I was when I was younger then just adding more ideas to it.
I love everyone who supports me,Because it just shows that theres plently of people who just enjoy seeing someone striving.
Thank you.Muahss

No comments:

Post a Comment