7.20.2009

Passion for Music

Sorry I havent blogged in a few days ugh I need to step back on my game. So today I want to talk about everyone in this music game that I feel is doing there thing, grinding,Look out for there mixtapes coming out.Music Videos..

Bronx
Barbie Stash (Park Chester) (@BarbieStash
Rich Mo (@Richmo718)


Brooklyn
800-Streets (Flatbush) (@badgirlstreets)
J-Brice (@IamJulito)
Streetzz (Fort Greene)
K-Jay (Clinton-Hill) (@KDotforbes)
PRince Charmn - (The Stuy) (@PcsHandsumYuup)

New rochelle
2nd Hand (@2ndhand)
Moula Man (@Moulaman)

Queens
Chyna White (@mschynawhite)

Harlem
Network

..to anyone that I for got, let me know so I can post your names up too..
Everyone on this list I know personally ive seen there grind there movements, I see their hunger i see exactly how they crave something,and this is more then money its a passion.


Soon I will have their music posted look forward to that...


No comments:

Post a Comment