7.13.2009

Day 3 of Barbies Stash Video Shoot Blog

So today is day 3, the final wrap up of Barbie stashs Video "Back up Bit*h"
We'll be in Soho around 5 pm, meeting up so Ms.Bunny can doll us girls up. Lol. You know how us girls are about of perfections. Yes,Yes.. Today is going to interesting, even though after last night at "Hottest in the Hood" We were all drained Mentally, And Physically. I didnt go to bed until 9am the next morning, and I have the nerve to be up right now lol. I gotta do what I gotta do. Big thank you goes out to mi Brother BackBlocks (Twitter @Backblocks) He was there when I needed My Dr.Phil Moment at 4 am in the morning. LOL.
Let me get off of here, I need to get ready.. Its 3:05 pm
Follow them
@DonmikeG
@Barbiestash
@BackBlocks
@OneHot_Dog
They Show Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment