7.26.2009

Soon to come.

I haven't written in a long time but things have been good lately I will be doing a lot of new shoots coming up soon. And that should be interesting..... so look out for that.
but until then heres a writing of mines that I wrote recently.......


JUST WORDS


I had to empty my soul in order for me to be able to look at around n see what I can b successful with
I had to give my self a chance to be able to have that outter body experience
and see who's real and who's fake ..
What's fake and what's real ...
Making it known the difference between reality and fantasy .
. Even though my life isn't where I want it to be right now there
no one else I would rather be ..
I'm surrounded by postive energy .
I got a strong family
And I'm only 19 with an outlook of a woman 25 years old .
All my life I wondered what I would be like when I became 20 and now this year has come three months ill be 20 and no longer a teen .
I would be taking full responsibilty for every action I have done ..
Because what I do now just paves my way for my path as a adult ..
I wonder what it would b like to be a mother in the future what lessons
will I have learned to be able to teach any other human being bout the trails and challenges they would go through .?? Would I even be a success woman to even be able to provide a way for them??
Ughh .. So many wonders of my mind but soon I will have the answers ...
if god ever gave me an oppurtunity to see my future,
who I would b with , and just answer all my questions I think I wouldn't take it but ugh that would be soo hard to turn down ..
Right now the baby n my life that I cherish like it is my own.
Is my god son .. Wanting to be there for his every move ..
And loving is smile .. And loving how he so cautious ...
And on the move ugh .. I love how he just always has something
new about him .. He's growing up before me ,
imagine what I'm feeling and he's not even my son....

No comments:

Post a Comment