8.07.2009

Rich Mo

Follow Rich Mo on Twitter @Richmo718 on Twitter..
Was in the studio with him 2 days ago, Did A couple of skits on his album ,Lol i think thats the funniest thing ive experienced in a very very long time.
I just was feeling so alone in a booth,I Need to know how yall music artist do it..lol...
Rich Mo Born n Raised in the Bronx,NY
Hes one of the serious grinders out the pack that I know personally... I have got to say
Like I always seem to mention,There arent alot of albums people can make and we listen to it straight through.But I feel that with his album you defiently could... His album is written out like a Story. Thats deep!
I started to work on mah story but I feel that it would be way more emotionally if I record it.I can express every single feeling I ever had.. during ever single writing... that reading any book a thousand times can explain.
So look out for Rich Mo's Album...You tube Rich Mo "My attutide stinks" ,"Bronx Anthem" and "Gone Away"
And look out for my book coming sooner than I expected.
Muahh Love all those who read all my blogs..

No comments:

Post a Comment