8.27.2009

Random words

In love don't you think we need decisions ,
I don't mean to be picky ,,,,I mean decisions
Like tall ,short
Dark skin, lite skin
Skinny, medium, build, husky
Don't you think when it comes to love we should have it all,
I mean they say its someone for everyone ...
I think it would go by what's more. Of things I love
Nice full lips, almond eyes...
Brown skin, I dc he can b dark brown or light brown..
Maybe medium height or tall...
Nice hands
Gotta have nice teeth I love that, I got braces what do I look like not loving teeth lol
Very formal, yet inviting. Forms of conversation
Respectful
Caring
Romantic
A sweet heart
He has to know the little things
because any one can save up to buy me anything to be materialistic but , show me that you pay attention n I will love you more then any pair of shoes u buy ..
I need him to be daring
And have a very unflattering way of living meaning I wanna just get up one day n say let's go away and maybe we just take that road trip. Just because I wanna b with u more
I want to be the one that helps cooks
Instead of going out we just , cook indoors and setting it up nicely
I. Would cherish a guy that cherishes my every look, whisper and patter my of sound..
I just want to show a guy how much I love him
I want a guy that willing to try anyyyttthhiinngg...
I want a well cultured man, not someone who's close minded into thinking they no it all. There's always room for learning more .
I want a guy that's into the arts in some type of way, music, painting, whatever it maybe.... Production, I just want him to understand me..
Because most of the people that are out there aren't out there for the same things they are out there for the things they can gain off of you.
So yes when I said we need options we need to make the right decisions...
For life, For love...

No comments:

Post a Comment