8.01.2009

Break down the wall

I havent hit anyone with any of my writing lately... but here ...
its very very very randommm
BREAK DOWN THE WALL..
Break down these walls ,
I beg of you
I want to be allowed to feel every emotion that u feel
Plese I beg of you
I'm trying and I'm trying to get where I need to b
I just need a little help
Thought we were suppose to be supportive each others everymove
Thought wheither I was right or wrong ull b there
I thought that it was going to be that "teenage love affair"
I want that , don't u..?
But how could I ...I couldn't do it..
.Everything n life happened for a reason..
Every cry every whisper...
Every scream,every tear,
every meeting ,Every enemy
Every bestfriend
i thought everrytime u were saying that it was real
Wait wait waitwait
I had to interrupt this writing because I'm on the train on the way home , and I see a pregnant lady on the train with her daughter sitting.
Next to her n a son with.
A leech on him, its a teddy bear leash
and he's looks about six m.mmm is she effin serious ?
Why do these ppl feel the need to stop these kids from being a kid?
wait wait wait....
Why is the kid on the floor laying there like this isn't a train..
U don't need a leash for you kids u need to teach them home training
I wanted to.
Scream at her just now ughh can't get mad at the baby
I can only get mad at the adult for not teaching him betta ....
Ugh she just interupted my damn writing ...
Neway neway neway imma try this again
Why is that so hard for me to be me again ,
break down this wall..
That's all I wanna tell him.
. Break it down love..
Break it down

No comments:

Post a Comment