3.04.2010

In Tha Thick Of things - Terrill Maxwell

I was tagged into this post on his facebook, And I fell in love with it so I thought why not share it with my blog readers.


Those damn lips,
Thighs is so thick, when she walk, bet it talk,
If not she gon trip
Maybe she probably fell, this lady is so iLLLL,
Waist is that small, hips look so swelled
If Heaven was tha opposite direction U'd chose hell
Damn, she that badd? Yes she's that badd,
Probably turn a straight woman gay & break from her man.
Does tha first line apply?
One step forward, 2 steps back is tha reply?
Open tha door for her, ur face still stuck after she went inside
Cuz she got a frame that no wool coat can try & hide
Longer fabrics in an attempt ta try
But be for real, I can tell u thick
Just from tha size, possibly from tha front
It gotta be from behind,
If tha bag aint blocking hopefully catch a glimpse from tha side
Something about it, homie, but I just cant describe,
Tha thicker women, tha better tha sinning? I cant decide
Thats probably a problem for most of u ta deny
If u think that Im right
Or, if our thinking alike..
U can think what u like, but homie u can not lie
Smaller waist & wider hips
Is how tha woman's designed
When she pass by u sigh
Or shake ur head like a mime
Thicka than a Snicker
A object of ur desire
Not calling u a object
But my optic, just cant deny..

No comments:

Post a Comment