3.04.2010

The Impact, From above -NinaV

There are times when I feel like the only way I can understand things is if im lookin down on myself from up above in the lords eyes. The lord can show me everything I do wrong , and things I need to fix.How can I be up there fixing things and still have an opportunity to come back down. Could I change things and start over. Should I change my situations , or should I just never understand , going back to what I know exactly. If you were giving that chance would you take it ? Would you have went up and watched your self be with those women or those men, and know that your regret it now? Would you have went on that date, would u have went to that party that led to you losing your friend and not even know it?
The same person you are sitting near right now can have a good or a bad impact in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment